- The Application personal data administrator is LOG MY DAY SP. Z O.O. based
in Warsaw, 67/309 Pilecki Street, code 02-781 TAX NUMBER: 5252476638, REGON: 142358119, NCR No. 0000352601.
- Due to concern for the safety of the data entrusted, internal procedures and recommendations have been developed to prevent unauthorized access to the data. Our actions are aimed to protect users’ personal information at a level appropriate to applicable law.
DATA COLLECTED IN THE APPLICATION
- Personal data shall be processed based on consent of the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data under law or to fulfill the terms of agreement concluded between the parties.
- The Application obtains user data and behavior in the following way: by obtaining the information voluntarily entered in the registration form; by collecting complementary data generated by using the Application (quiz and exam results, achievements obtained thanks to using the Application).
- The Application collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The right to access the data contained in the Application shall be given to the natural person who has placed it there.
- User has the right: the right to access and to obtain a copy of the data, the right to correct their data, the right to erasure, the right to restrict the processing of the data, the right to object to the processing of data, the right to data portability, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
HOW THE DATA IS USED
- User personal information is processed by the Administrator to register, maintain payment processes for paid bone models, and to use the Application.
- Personal data may be processed by persons authorized by the Administrator for the purposes of handling the Application using process.
- Personal data may be transferred to social networking sites, electronic payment providers or the Application technical support providers.
- The Administrator shall have the right to share personal data of the User and other data of the User with entities authorized under the applicable laws.
- The Administrator reserves the right to process personal data after the withdrawal
of the consent to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the purposes of bringing any claims before a court or where national or Union or international law requires him to retain data.
- Links to other websites may appear in the Application. These websites may have their own privacy policies and policies that User should read.